Monte Rio Olympic Distance June 4th
- Caleb Porter 2nd AG (40-44) 8th Overall
- Andy Hanson 4th AG (40-44) 27th Overall
70.3 Santa Rosa May 13th
- Felicity Joyce (Mill Valley, CA) 2nd AG (35-39) 5th OA (4:51h) and qualified for 70.3 Worlds !!
- Caleb Porter (San Anselmo,CA) 3rd AG (40-44) new PR (4:34h) and qualified for 70.3 Worlds !!
- Wendy Jacobsen (Stanford, CA) 12th AG (35-39) new PR (5:27h)
- John Kinnane (San Francisco, CA) 86th AG (30-34) finished his first 70.3 in 5:31h!
- Andy Hanson (Alamo, CA) 38th AG (40-44) 5:09h and new PR by 35mins!!
- Mary Robbins -as agreed- did only the swim and bike. Great times ahead of you. Let’s do it!! 29min Swim + 2:28h 1st overall amateur…Much more to come!! Your hard work will pay off. Exciting times!!
- Andres Schellenberg (Guatemala) -very happy for you and the way you executed in very hot & humid weather!! 15min new PR!! 39- 2:42- 2:34= 6:02h 116th AG (30-34)
70.3 St.George May 6th
- Jennifer Hollibaugh (Morgan Hill, CA) 2nd AG (60-64) Qualified for 70.3 Worlds!!!
St. Louis 7k Run April 10th
Lizzie Halper (San Francisco, CA) 3rd AG (F 18-24)
70.3 Florida April 9th
- Caleb Porter (San Anselmo, CA) finished 13th AG (40-44) in a time of 4:35h (New PR by 5min) . His 2:17h for the 56mile was the fastest bike split in his age group and a new personal record by almost 10min (previously 2:26:32h).
70.3 Galveston (Texas) April 2nd
Jeff Block (San Francisco) 2nd AG (55-59) in 4:49 h and new PR at 55!! He qualified for the 70.3 World Championships.
Miami Beach Olympic Distance April 2nd
Danielle Villoch (Miami) 3rd AG (30-34) 7th OA in 2:29 hours (new PR).
Ironman South Africa April 2nd
- Mary Robbins (Chapel Hill) 6th AG (30-34) in 11:04 hours.
Azalea Sprint Triathlon (300m Swim 14.4km Bike 5k Run) March 12
Mary Robbins (Chapel Hill, NC) dominates season opener.
Mary is the overall winner of the Azalea Sprint Triathlon (300m Swim 14.4km Bike 5k Run) -the #1 event of the AAA Car Care North Carolina Triathlon Series-
Splits: 3:59min swim – 22:34min bike (25mph, average 249watts) – 20:11min.
Great little tune up race for the Ironman South Africa,April 2nd.
50km Marin Ultra Trail Race (San Francisco) March 11
Tanja Meyer (San Rafael) finished 2nd Overall at the 50k Marin Ultra Trail Race (6300′ Elevation Gain) in 4:24h.
Desert Triathlon -Palm Springs- March 05
Caleb Porter (San Anselmo) 1st AG (40-44) and 11th OA
Stanford Treeathlon -March 05
Wendy Jacobsen (Stanford) 1st AG (35-39) and 3rd OA
10.1k Road Run ‘Policia Heroes de Paz’ (Quito, Ecuador, 9300 feet) -hilly course-
- Giovanny Marmol Ruiz (Quito) 35:05mins
- Germany Marmol Ruiz (Quito) 37:52min
1/2 Marathon in Charleston -March 05
- Tyson Schuetze (Charleston) finished in 2:08:51h (new PR by 7min)
Kaiser Half Marathon (San Francisco) February 5th
- Caleb Porter (San Anselmo, CA) achieves a new personal record with 86min (6min improvement from last year)
- Jeff Block (San Francisco) 1:35h (29th AG 50-54)
- Michael Halper (San Francisco) 1:45h (58th AG 50-54)