- Offering quality to my individual athlete.
- Delivery of the best training plan for my individual athlete.
- Providing the support that my individual athlete requires.
- Listen to my individual athlete’s concerns, issues, ideas and feedback.
- Show my individual athlete that I care and that I want to maximize your success.
- Focus on training data.
- Given everything I know. SHARING my Experience on Training & RACING! This is the most rewarding thing as a coach/teacher, I believe.
- Getting attached to YOUR GOALS (via communication).
In order to assure the best coaching relationship I ask you to consider the following:
Please apply in writing. Coaching inquiries should include
- Athletic background
- Goals for 2016
- Reason why you contacted me
Coaching agreement list:
- Key word: Communication! Communicate with me which shows me you are engaged in the training process. Share your concerns, observations, questions and progress as we proceed through training phases and racing.
- Provide me with training data, input and feedback in order to COACH YOU INDIVIDUALLY, TO YOUR NEEDS AND GOALS.
- Update your training log (it takes less then 5mins to do that).
- Athlete reviews the “action plan”, executes and feels comfortable with it. IF NOT CONTACT ME with QUESTIONS or CONCERNS.
- Athlete takes responsibility for things under their own control.
Please do not apply:
- If you have doubts that I can help you achieve your goals in 2014.
- If you have an issue to communicate with me.
- If you question the value in my coaching.
Coaching fees: New athletes refer to Plans & Pricing.
Let’s train for an awesome 2016! What are you waiting for??
[T orsten T riathlon T raining]